Why not you?
• Are you over 18?
• Do you want to take part in the ecological transformation?
• Do you want to learn the skills to work in environment-related jobs in water, waste or energy management?
• Do you enjoy learning and putting what you’ve learned into practice straight away? Welcome to Veolia!
What’s work study at Veolia all about?
• With work study, you’ll be trained in the skills we’re going to need tomorrow.
• Our priority? To give you operational training in environmental services and to support you in your career goals.
• How? With experienced trainers and tutors from our businesses, who are passionate and committed to passing on their know-how to you.
work-study trainees worldwide at Veolia in 2022, over 2,000 of them in France (with a target of 2,500 in 2023).
Increase in the number of work-study trainees worldwide between 2018 and 2022.
Did you know?
In 2023, Veolia was awarded the Engagement Jeunes label, which recognizes businesses that offer students the most helpful working environment. The Group is also among the best-in-class employers with the highest satisfaction scores. Veolia was rated very highly in the HR Policy category.
Why choose a work-study program with Veolia?
Here are five good reasons why:
1. Because at Veolia jobs have real meaning, and you become an actor in ecological transformation.
2. Because work-study programs have been our preferred method for training and recruitment for close to thirty years.
3. Because we are strongly committed to developing our jobs, offering solutions to meet new needs in a fast-changing world.
4. Because you can begin a meaningful career packed with opportunities! Discover all the Group’s activities and regions of the world where we operate: there are countless opportunities for career development.
5. Because you will be joining our community of 220,000 resourcers! #WeAreResourcers.
work-study contracts signed in France in 2022 across all our business activities, representing 4% of the workforce, a 25% increase in just 5 years.